There are some awesome Food Events happening in Vancouver this weekend (May 30 & 31st)!! SATURDAY, MAY 30th:
One of my favourite events is back!! Hawker's Market is happening this Saturday, and for the first time it's FREE!!
Check out all the details HERE!
Sunday, May 31st:
Whole Foods is presenting the Brain Foods Speaker Series!
Join us for an afternoon of food for thought at this Tedtalk-style event!
Culinary Creators, Bloggers, Entrepreneurs, Activists, Authors, and Filmmakers all take the stage at the Royal Bank Room at the UBC Chan Centre to inspire and educate with their stories of food.
The masterful minds behind Vij’s famous menus, Vancouver’s first cold press juice truck, the most authentic French pastry café in the city, the farms popping up next door to you, the award-winning documentary that has turned into a movement, and how hunger-relief organizations are feeding and empowering the people it serves.
The Lineup has some of my fav Vancouver Foodie Friends!!
- Jackie Ellis! Owner of Beacoup Bakery, Travel Writer, and Pastry Chef
• Aart Schuurman Hess- CEO of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank
• Dai Manuel- Entrepreneur, Blogger, & Motivational Speaker
• Emily Jubenvill- Manager of the Edible Garden Project
• Jen Rustemeyer- Blogger, Award-winning Filmmaker
• Meeru Dhalwala- Author, Chef, Restaurateur
• Michael Markwick- Ph. D, Anti-Homelessness advocate, and Tedx Speaker
• Zach Berman- Co-Founder & Owner of The Juice Truck
Presented by Whole Foods Market, sponsored by Vega with support from Left Coast Naturals.
Join us for an afternoon of sustenance for your mind and soul!
Your $30 ticket benefits the Whole Kids Foundation.
Get your tickets HERE!
So excited to be helping out my friends Screamin Brothers for the 2nd year at the VegExpo!
Come by and visit, and try some delicious #dairy-free frozen treats!!
Get your VegExpo Tickets HERE!