I’m making Chef Vikram’s Chicken Coconut Curry for dinner tonight! I haven’t made it in a while! Had to remind myself, by wathcing a little #throwback video of the first time I learned how it make it!!
I can’t believe this was already 3 years ago!
If you want to make it, and have us guide you step by step, here are the list of ingredients, and watch the video to see what to do!!
Here are the ingredients you will need to follow along.
- 2 chicken thighs deboned, skin off, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, skin off, chopped
- ½ tsp saffron (optional)
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds or black mustard seeds
- ½ tsp asafetida (optional)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped garlic (6 medium cloves)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp paprika (optional)
- 5 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups stock (chicken or vegetable)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro (optional)